暨南人 发表于 2020-12-28 00:04:04

考研复试—英文自我介绍模板

Good afternoon,honorable professors.
It is my great honor to be here to introduce myself.
My name is( ).I am (年龄)years old,born in (城市名称),which is located in Hebei (省份名称).People who know me best say that I am a sunny person with both feet on the ground.I am currently a senior student now pursuing the major of computer science and technology(专业名称) in (学校名称) .In the past 4 years,I received a systematic training on courses like C language program course、data structure、fundamentals of compiling(课程名称) and so on,among which I like C language program the best.And my undergraduate majors average about 80(大学四 年平均成绩) scores.I passed the College English Test Band 4 and passed National Computer Rank Examination(通过的等级考试,如果得过奖学金等奖项也写上).In addition,My classmates and I have done many projects with the help of mentor.For instance,I’d taken part in the research of Textbook reporting system(实践项目或者竞 赛).I understand that research requires teams to work together to make progress.The knowledge I learned in my undergraguate period has sharpened my reseraching competence.In my spare time,I love to go sightseeing to enjoy the beauty of the nature(业余生活爱好).To be honest,the reason why I want to pursue further education in (报考大学)is that I do have passion for my major.Therefore,if luckily I got the chance to learn (报考专业) in (报考大学),I will concentrate on the study and research in the field. That’s all for my introduction.Thanks for giving me this chance.
咨询更多暨大专业课复试请添加下方二维码
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 考研复试—英文自我介绍模板